Friday, December 2, 2011

Piper's Rules of Possession

I thought this was cute. It describes my Piper pig better than anything I could have come up with myself. She's worse than any toddler I have ever known, but I gotta love her ('cuz if I don't...nobody else will!!! :o))
                                                                                                    
                                                
                                           (Except...if it's broken, it's still hers!)

2 comments:

  1. This couldn't be more true, LOL. I have a potbelly pig that is 6 months old ahd she's already taken over my home, LOL. She's my second pig, my first one I had from 3 months old until she died of old age. Broke my heart, took me three years to get over it enough to get another piggy to share my home with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am convinced that females are worse than males. I have 4 males, yet it is my little female who drives me absolutely crazy all the time! She truly believes the world revolves around her!

    Sorry about your first pig. I have yet to lose one and can't imagine. :o(

    ReplyDelete